- We specialise in hotel, family resorts & parks, kids club and home babysitting.
- Our services include School Pickups & Drop offs, Theme park visits, Overnights, Weddings, Conferences and we are always happy to provide a custom service to meet your requirements.
- We have regular local clients and repeat holidaymakers from Australia and around the world.
- Our sitters, most of whom have been with us for a number of years have been personally interviewed and all known to us. They are all female sitters, blue card registered, first aid certified and very experienced with children of all ages including special needs children.
- All of our baby sitters are insured for Public and Products Liability.
- We Offer Competitive flat rates.
- We provide a service for children of all ages and cover the entire Gold Coast.
- We will send a sitter best suited to your needs, to where you are holidaying or living and mind your children there.
- The sitter can take the children out during the day to keep them occupied, for example to the local park, swimming pool, beach, movies, putt putt, or other activities.
- We can also help when visiting a Theme Park or other excursion for the day.
- All babysitting assignments have a four hour minimum.
- A non-refundable booking fee is payable at the time of booking by credit card or debit card with NO credit card fees applied.
- The hourly rate can either be paid to the sitter in cash at the end of the assignment, otherwise we can charge the
balance to your credit card (NB this will incur a 2% surcharge).
- We do not charge extra after midnight, and have the same rate for day and evening, weekday or weekend.
- We have the same rate, regardless of where you are staying - we do not increase our rates for certain hotels.
- Please be advised that if you cancel your booking with less than four hours notice, we reserve the right to charge
you the 4 hour minimum.
- New Year’s Eve and public holiday rates are available upon request.
Below is a summary of our most current rates.
|No. of Children||Hourly Rate||Booking Fee|
|6 or more children rates depend on numbers and ages.||Please contact us for a quote.|
- In other words, they are committed, patient, kind, interactive and experienced
- Our sitters take seriously their role as a carer for your children. Sitters must have a Qld Government issued “Working with Children Check Card”, plus a current First Aid Certificate. They acknowledge and adhere to Gold Coast Baby Sitter’s Risk Management Strategy – an initiative of Qld Government’s Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian.
- Many sitters have formal childcare qualifications, whilst others are mothers or grandmothers themselves with plenty of firsthand experience. Our sitters will also bring along activities and games to keep your children entertained and happy!
- Our sitters are thoroughly screened, reference checked and personally interviewed, during which time they agree to our conditions as set out in the following documents:
- Statement of Commitment
- Code of Conduct
- Child Protection Policy - Procedures for suspicion or disclosure of harm
- Job Description
- Accident prevention and emergency procedures
- Annual Appraisal Form
- Gold Coast Baby Sitters vouchers are a great idea to say “thank you” to a special friend, or employee too. A perfect surprise for anyone with children living or staying on the Gold Coast.
- Some of the many requests for our vouchers are for school or childcare fund raisers, raffles and/or prizes.
- Easy payment by credit card or debit card.
- Valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Not redeemable for cash,
- Gold Coast area only.
- Minimum four hours, cannot be split.
- A beautifully printed gift certificate will be emailed to your recipient!
Why not order one today ?
Hi Sue- just wanted to thank you so much for sending Debbie for M last night- she was fantastic and made us feel at ease as soon as she walked in through the door! She kept us updated in the evening, and M woke up this morning and told us how much fun she was! - we will definitely be using your service again! We can't thank you enough! A and L (Dec 12, 2017)
Dear Sue, Just wanted to thank you for arranging three lovely ladies to babysit for our extended family yesterday. With three families and 7 children between us it was difficult to arrange a night off for us to celebrate a "big" birthday. However, with your help we all had a great night together and felt confident that the kids were being well cared for. Please pass on our sincere thanks to Pamela, Tina and Carly for their care of our babies. Best Regards
The team at Gold Coast Babysitters are amazing, as locals we have used their services for over 5 years without an issue. They are quality professionals and we felt extremely confident in allowing them to care for our children. Each sitter is well presented and make the kids and parents feel comfortable upon arrival. Thanks for the great service over the years. Gold Coast Babysitters will continue to be our first call.
I just wanted to say a big thank you Noela for looking after the kids. They had a great time making Spike the Spider, Greedy the Octopus and Oscar the Caterpillar. We're due back on the GC next year, so we'll be sure to book you in.
Audrey was lovely and everything went very well. Thank you for making my first engagement with you so easy and thorough. I will happily have Audrey again and will certainly share my positive experience with friends. Not sure when my tricky day will be but I'll be call you. Warm Regards