- We specialise in hotel, family resorts & parks, kids club and home babysitter services
- Our services include School Pickups & Drop offs, Theme park visits, Overnights, Weddings, Conferences and we are always happy to provide a custom service to meet your requirements.
- We have regular local clients and repeat holidaymakers from Australia and around the world.
- Our sitters, most of whom have been with us for a number of years have been personally interviewed and all known to us. They are all female sitters, blue card registered, first aid certified and very experienced with children of all ages including special needs children.
- We Offer Competitive flat rates.
- We provide a service for children of all ages and cover the entire Gold Coast.
- We will send a sitter best suited to your needs, to where you are holidaying or living and mind your children there.
- The sitter can take the children out during the day to keep them occupied, for example to the local park, swimming pool, beach, movies, putt putt, or other activities.
- All babysitting assignments have a four hour minimum.
- A non-refundable booking fee is payable at the time of booking by credit card or debit card with NO credit card fees applied.
- The hourly rate can either be paid to the sitter in cash at the end of the assignment, otherwise we can charge the
balance to your credit card (NB this will incur a 2% surcharge).
- We do not charge extra after midnight, and have the same rate for day and evening, weekday or weekend.
- We have the same rate, regardless of where you are staying - we do not increase our rates for certain hotels.
- To ensure the safety of all of my sitters, I ask that they park within close proximity of their babysitting destination.
Therefore, any parking costs incurred by them is to be covered by the 'Client' upon presentation of parking receipt or photograph of 'Time charges board' at the boom gate' by the sitter.
- Please be advised that if you cancel your booking with less than four hours notice, we reserve the right to charge
you the 4 hour minimum.
- New Year’s Eve and public holiday rates are available upon request.
- As of 1st December 2020, the hourly rates will be: 1 or 2 children - $25ph | 3, 4 or 5 children - $30ph | 6+ children, to be quoted according to numbers and ages.
Below is a summary of our rates.
As of 1st December 2020, the hourly rates will be: 1 or 2 children - $25ph | 3, 4 or 5 children - $30ph | 6+ children, to be quoted according to numbers and ages.
|No. of Children||Hourly Rate||Booking Fee|
|6 or more children rates depend on numbers and ages.||Please contact us for a quote.|
- In other words, they are committed, patient, kind, interactive and experienced
- Our sitters take seriously their role as a carer for your children. Sitters must have a Qld Government issued “Working with Children Check Card”, plus a current First Aid Certificate. They acknowledge and adhere to Gold Coast Baby Sitter’s Risk Management Strategy – an initiative of Qld Government’s Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian.
- Many sitters have formal childcare qualifications, whilst others are mothers or grandmothers themselves with plenty of firsthand experience. Our sitters will also bring along activities and games to keep your children entertained and happy!
- Our sitters are thoroughly screened, reference checked and personally interviewed, during which time they agree to our conditions as set out in the following documents:
- Statement of Commitment
- Code of Conduct
- Child Protection Policy - Procedures for suspicion or disclosure of harm
- Job Description
- Accident prevention and emergency procedures
- Annual Appraisal Form
- Gold Coast Baby Sitters vouchers are a great idea to say “thank you” to a special friend, or employee too. A perfect surprise for anyone with children living or staying on the Gold Coast.
- Some of the many requests for our vouchers are for school or childcare fund raisers, raffles and/or prizes.
- Easy payment by credit card or debit card.
- Valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Not redeemable for cash,
- Gold Coast area only.
- Minimum four hours, cannot be split.
- A beautifully printed gift certificate will be emailed to your recipient!
Why not order one today ?
Hi Sue, I’d just like to say that Emily was absolutely fantastic looking after our little girl. She communicated really well with us and Q. loved her and had a great time. She was really flexible when we were running late. I can’t praise her enough,Thank you. (Jan 2020)
Hi Sue, Thank you for sending Tania, she was delightful, and Laura had a lovely time.Many thanks, Meagan (Jan 2020)
Hi Sue, I just wanted to thank you and especially a big thank you to Chantal for looking after our boys on 27/12. Chantal is a lovely lady, and the kids adored her and had a great time. She came prepared with cool stuff for them to do to form a bond with them and distract them from us leaving. She was cruisy and really interested and encouraging of both of the boys and what they were about. Thanks to all 🙂 Natasha (Jan 2020)
Hi Sue, just thought I'd flick you a quick text about Debbie. She's amazing, our daughter absolutely loved her and was so happy to see her the second night. We own a childcare centre so meet a lot of women in the childcare industry and I must say again she is amazing. (April 17, 2019)
Hi Sue, Thank you so very much for organising for Lyn and Tina to do the babysitting for us on Saturday night. From what I can gather all the parents and the children had a great time and were extremely happy with them. They have certainly set a very high standard for any baby sitters in the future. Thank you all. We will certainly use you again if ever needed at the Gold Coast and will recommend you. Margaret. (April 2019)
Morning Sue, boys had a lovely time with Alysha yesterday she played with them all day. She's a real little sweetheart. S. (March 24,2019)
Hi! Just wanted to say I’m extremely happy with the service. Even tho we left it to late notice still managed to find us somebody. We had two lovely lady baby sitters (Audrey and Chantal) for separate nights and they were great for our 7 month old daughter. From the moment they walked in we felt so comfortable. Definitely would recommend Gold Coast baby sitters, and definitely will use again if we visit Gold Coast Again.
Thanks Again.Jessika (March 24,2019)
Hi Sue, Just wanted to thank you for sending Meg over to baby sit my kids. They had a great time with her and found her very nice. Please pass on my appreciation and gratitude for her efforts with the kids.Many thanks Mal. (March 10, 2019)
Hi Sue, just wanted to say thank you. Alysha was great and the boys loved her. You all made the process easy and reassuring. Will definitely keep you in mind for our next gold coast holiday. (March 13, 2019)
Hi Sue, I just wanted to let you know that we were so happy with our babysitter Debbie. She was outstanding and I hope that next time we need a babysitter we will be able to request her personally. I have recommended your agency to so many of my mum friends. Thank you so much,Christine (March 5, 2019)
Hi Sue, Thank you for sending Debbie to us last night. She was wonderful with the kids and made us all feel at ease straight away. I highly recommend her to others and wanted thank her again for looking after them so well. Thanks - Nicole and Peter Russell (Oct 12, 2018)
Hi Sue,Just wanted to send a quick email to thank you for Debbie's services on Saturday. She is a fantastic lady! M kept talking about her all afternoon.I will definitely re-book with Gold Coast Babysitters again.Thanks Sam (Sept 4, 2018)
Just a quick message to say a huge thanks for providing such a wonderful service. We greatly appreciated being able to take some time out during the busy holiday and the kids really liked Tina. It was very kind of her to bring her felt pens and colouring books for them to use too. Again, many thanks! Melissa (July 23, 2018)
Hi Sue , Just wanted to send you a note to let you know how wonderful Audrey was, she was absolutely fantastic and the kids just loved spending time with her.She made our trip so much easier.
Thanks again Bronwyn (May 29, 2018)
Hi Sue. Just wanted to say thank you so much for organising two absolutely wonderful babysitters. The kids had such great days with both Meg & Debbie. They were perfect for my kids. Will definitely be using your services again Sarah (May 29, 2018)
Hi Sue, Thanks so much for organising Meg for us she was a hit with the boys & was very happy with her !!! Will def contact you again next time im down & need a sitter.Thanks again Weir Family. (May 9, 2018)
Hi Sue. Just wanted to say thanks for sending Mel to look after our girls. She was fantastic and they absolutely loved her. Being very lucky at home with Grandparents, we don't often have to use sitters, so were a little nervous, but Mel made us feel comfortable straight away. Please send out thanks to your babysitters. Cheers Leanne (May 1, 2018)
Hi Sue, Melissa was great last night, so much fun thank you - will be back again in January. Jackie
Hi Sue, thanks for sending Pamela.She was fantastic with B. What a lovely lady.Kind Regards N
Hi Sue- just wanted to thank you so much for sending Debbie for M last night- she was fantastic and made us feel at ease as soon as she walked in through the door! She kept us updated in the evening, and M woke up this morning and told us how much fun she was! - we will definitely be using your service again! We can't thank you enough! A and L (Dec 12, 2017)
Dear Sue, Just wanted to thank you for arranging three lovely ladies to babysit for our extended family yesterday. With three families and 7 children between us it was difficult to arrange a night off for us to celebrate a "big" birthday. However, with your help we all had a great night together and felt confident that the kids were being well cared for by your babysitters. Please pass on our sincere thanks to Pamela, Tina and Carly for their care of our babies. Best Regards
The team at Gold Coast Babysitters are amazing, as locals we have used their services for over 5 years without an issue. They are quality professionals and we felt extremely confident in allowing them to care for our children. Each sitter is well presented and make the kids and parents feel comfortable upon arrival. Thanks for the great service over the years. Gold Coast Babysitters will continue to be our first call.
I just wanted to say a big thank you Noela for looking after the kids. They had a great time making Spike the Spider, Greedy the Octopus and Oscar the Caterpillar. We're due back on the GC next year, so we'll be sure to book you in.
Audrey was lovely and everything went very well. Thank you for making my first engagement with you so easy and thorough. I will happily have Audrey again and will certainly share my positive experience with friends. Not sure when my tricky day will be but I'll be call you. Warm Regards